Saturday, May 4, 2013

Favorite Quote

Day 4 of Blogging Everyday in May and I could not be more happy about the topic! I am OBSESSED with quotes. When I get my own place I want them all over the walls. I draw so much inspiration and happiness from them.

I took me a minute to think of my absolute favorite (may have even had to look at my Pinterest board for a little reminder).

"Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication." Leonardo de Vinci

via
All I ever desire in my life is simplicity. Hence the name of this blog. I strive to make things simple, I love it when things are simple, and simplicity really is happiness to me.

I think I strive for this so much because I tend to make things in life so much more difficult then they ever should be. So anytime I find simple little things my heart fills with joy:)


What quote do you live by?

Signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I love the quote and will need to use it in future! Thanks for sharing.

I also love simplicity, that's why I am a minimalist :)

Celeste
http://thegoodgirlc.blogspot.nl/

Erika from America said...

I just found your blog through the Blog Every Day in May Challenge.

I think simplicity is often underrated. I tend to complicate things a lot, but I think some of the best things in life are just that... simple. :) Great quote!

http://www.chimerikal.com